European standard EN 1125
The CE classification example above denotes our panic exit devices with the following characteristics:
(3) is suitable for use in high frequency applications
(7) tested to 200,000 cycles
(7) for door mass over 200kg
(B) suitable for use on fire and smoke doors
(1) is safe for use on escape route doors
(4) with very high corrosion resistance
(2) with grade 2 security level 1000 N
(2) with a horizontal bar projection of up to 100mm
(A) a "push-bar" type A of panic exit device
(B) a "touch-bar" type B of panic exit device
(A) suitable for use on a single door or double door with active or inactive leaf
Door opens to the left side when pushing.
Door opens to the right side when pushing.