The DOM premium lockcase range contains a high frequency use latch mechanism which is tested to over 1.6 million+ cycles. It has a maintenance-free follower with sintered bronze bearing for intensive use and protection steel tubes through the fixing holes.
All the lockcases are modular allowing simplified door preparation and lock interchange ability to suit changes in use.
Both the premium and contract ranges offer a round or square end as well as a quick reversible latch for left and right hand applications allowing quick and trouble free on-site handling without the need to dismantle the lockcase.
- CE marked
- 3M710G4BC20 exceeding European standards – tested to over 1.6+ million cycles
- Highest fire rating level – Suitable for FD30, FD60 and FD90
- 316 stainless steel forend
- Site reversible steel latch
- High endurance spring
- Deadbolt with anti-saw/drill protection
- Protection tubes through the fixing holes – sleeved holes assist in bolt location, provide added strength to the lockcase and help prevent mechanical failure due to ingress of foreign objects
- Sintered bronze bearing
- Self lubricating Bushes
- Spindle grip for reduced spindle movement
- Maintenance-free follower
- Blue galvanised case
- Also suitable for unsprung lever furniture
- Universal strike plate
- 10 year guarantee