Contract Lockcase Range
The DOM contract lockcase range contains a high frequency use latch mechanism which is tested to over 1 million+ cycles. It has a maintenance-free follower with sintered bronze bearing for intensive use and protection steel tubes through the fixing holes.
All the lockcases are modular allowing simplified door preparation and lock interchange ability to suit changes in use.
Both the premium and contract ranges offer a round or square ended forend as well as a quick reversible latch for left and right hand applications allowing quick and trouble free on-site handling without the need to dismantle the lockcase.
- CE marked
- 3M710G4BC20 tested to European standards
- Highest fire rating level – Suitable for FD30, FD60 and FD90
- Resistant brushed steel forend
- High endurance spring
- Blue Delrin® bearing
- Deadbolt with anti-saw/drill protection
- Self lubricating bushes
- Spindle grip for reduced spindle movement
- Blue galvanised case
- Also suitable for unsprung lever furniture
- Universal strike plate
- 5 year guarantee