ENiQ Access Management Software
ENiQ Access Management, the new software platform developed especially for Mifare technology.
The ENiQ Access Management platform is browser based, easy to install and supports multiple clients as standard. The software is designed to be easy to use with maximum flexibility and customisation.
- Easy centralised management of all DOM Mifare devices and media through browser based platform
- Available in S, M, L, XL and XXL based on project size allowing you to manage a virtually unlimited number of devices and transponders
- 255 configurable daily schedules
- 255 configurable weekly schedules
- Full control of multi-national and regional holidays
- Full audit trails of doors, media and changes made within the software
- Ability to create access control permissions from a traditional master key plan
- Categorisation of devices and media permissions through the use of Areas and Groups
- Flexible allocation of authorisations to devices and transponders
- Easy upgrade of functionality with license key change, no need to install further software
Depending on the version (S, M, L, XL, XXL), the standard module lets you manage from 25 units and 100 transponders a virtually unlimited number of units and transponders. The standard module forms the basis required for all other modules.
The Online module is required to enable network functionality. Online devices benefit from instant communication of events and programming, as well as remote operation. The online module is based on the number of online doors available from 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 or more.
Intelligent Transponder Module
Central programming and management via PC-attached desktop readers or AccessManager ITT. Authorisations are written to the transponder in each case.