The DOM AccessManager wall reader is suitable for all points of entry or applications where a traditional wall reader unit is required. It can be either standalone or with up to 3 readers connected.
The device impresses with its simple installation and broad range of functions such as 4 eyes principle, entry and exit control, anti-pass back and more. Customisable functionalities are also possible allowing complete flexibility.
Locking authorisations are managed via the master card or DOM software solutions. The DOM AccessManager may also be connected to an online system when used in conjunction with a DOM NetManager, allowing instant communication and management.
- 125kHz technology
- Available as a single unit or with up to 3 readers (HiSec)
- Management of up to 32,000 transponders
- Storage of up to 3,000 events
- 12/24V and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable
- IP54 rated
- 2 inputs & 1 output
- Compatible with standard backboxes allowing cost effective installations
- Available in white and silver
- Can be used offline or as an online device by connecting to a DOM NetManager
- A variety of different functions are possible with customised functions built upon request
Ideal for indoor uses such as storage rooms or single offices.
Ideal for outdoor uses such as exterior doors and gates.
Ideal for multiple door entry and exit control. A maximum of 4 devices can be interconnected.
- If lost simply delete the lost transponder and reprogramme.
- Each Butler end device must have a Master ID transponder.
- To be used in conjunction with all DOM butler units in the appropriate mode.
- To be used for programming the transponders.