DOM ITT ELS Update Terminal
The DOM ITT Update Terminal device functions as a central device that allows for easy updating of transponder authorisations and validity, as well as functioning as a normal access control device.
- Online device
- Management of up to 32,000 transponders
- If a transponder's authorisations change the user is only required to present the transponder to the DOM ITT. No reprogramming of transponders is required at the desk.
- Blacklisting function
- Extends validity of transponders for up to 365 days
- Functions as a normal access control device
- 2 inputs & 1 output
- Intelligent transponder technology means the system can comprise of both online and offline devices